Thursday, September 22, 2005

Fear

He called today, to say he missed me, but that we need to slow down a bit. I know it, too. It wasn't like something I wasn't feeling myself. Perhaps it's a good thing for both parties to be in the same space about a relationship. But I am afraid. I am afraid that he is having doubts, that there is someone else, that I'm not good enough.

It has only been two months, and the relationship has been all at once. I have been living at his place (not permanently) for nearly two weeks. I am ready to be in my own space again.

I've never been very good at being patient. Perhaps, now is a good time to be just that.

World Girl

1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Patience sucks. A very difficult thing to master. Someone once told me that it was one of the things you shouldn't pray for and I was like "why the hell not?" I pray for it all the time. It's not like I find myself in some zen trance as a result, but fruitful and enjoyable diversions sometimes present themselves to distract me for awhile.

But... assume the best. Be confident in who you are and happy to be you. Be thankful for the beautiful days of fall and don't dwell.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home