Sunday, June 03, 2007

Gorgeous Sunday

I woke up this morning at 8:30am and cleaned my WHOLE apartment in 2 1/2 hours! Seriously, it had been hit over the head with the ugly stick several times, so this is actually an act of sheer will. Then, I went to the Mariners game with my Uncle Paul and my father. The game was awesome; it included many plays that are rarely used and the Mariners won! Then we had dinner at the Wild Ginger, where you never regret spending over $100 on food. So good. Now, I am sitting in my clean apartment, listening to the thunder roll in thinking how glad I am to have meaning in my life. Don't get me wrong, there is no meaning or point to life. It is simply what we decide it will be. Now, I am waiting for the rain to start splattering the ground. I will go out and dance in the storm. And although , life is meaningless, I will refrain from standing under trees or grabbing onto metal.

Over and Out!
World Girl

2 Comments:

Blogger James Lamb / tvjames said...

There is no meaning or point to life? Life is meaningless?

Then why do any of us other to continue living? If life is meaningless, then I should just kill myself and instruct that I be cremated and my ashes be used to fertilize a garden.

I'm really sorry to hear your life is meaningless. It means something to me. I'd miss you if you were gone.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Life is meaningless"? You've obviously been hanging around depressed people... maybe even reading their blogs. You should be more upbeat and cheerful... like me. I am known the world over for my sunny disposition and positive outlook.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home